Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a sucker for flashlights...

Don' you just love a good flashlight?  I have many flashlights, but I think this one is my favorite. It is really bright, and it will shine for like 8 or nine hours on a set of batteries.  I decided that every good flashlight needs carrying handles, so I got that flashlight holder to go with it (and the sling to hold the flashlight holder).   I topped it off the with  the  holographic sight, so I always know where the focal point of my flashlight is.  Just so you know, if you are lurking around inside (uninvited of course), or outside of my house, there is a decent chance that I will point my flashlight at you (for educational purposes that I won't go into here).  I have another one (not pictured) that works really well with the smaller flashlight companion.  I keep the flashlights in the bedroom with me, because you just never know when you are going to need to see in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment