Sunday, September 1, 2013

Boys Only Camp - 8/30/2013

Konnor, Kase and I went camping up on top of Lake Mountain near the Fairfield VOR.  Since it was Labor Day and the Archery Deer hunt, all 3 of the normal spots that I have scoped out for good camping up there were taken already.  We had to resort to plan D and find this little spot.  By the time we got there, the sun had already set (though not dark yet).  I hurried and set up the tent before making a fire for our dinner.  The boys ate hot dogs and ham steaks.  I ate ham steaks and a can of chili that I heated up by the fire.  I only took a couple of pics before the light was too low for shooting, but there wasn't enough light for video.  We all had a fun night in the tent, and I got up early to take pics of the morning sun light.  When the boys woke up an hour or so later, we shot some video and took some other pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uflZpmlxEJc





No comments:

Post a Comment